Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Must Make This...

Have you ever made homemade mac and cheese? Well, it's about time! I made this for the first time the day I passed the patent bar. That was how I celebrated. That's when I realized I was obsessed with a) food and b) cooking. Pictured above is my mac and cheese from last night. I made it with two different cheeses from the farmers market, which I highly recommend. Twice now I've made this recipe with farmers market cheese and it has been a lot better than the Safeway cheese I used the first time around. A lot deeper flavor and costs about the same.

If you need another reason to make this, just look at Pioneer Woman's blog post with the recipe I use. These delicious pictures will make you drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails