Friday, August 21, 2009

Chi-town

I'm off to Chicago for the weekend to visit two of my best friends - Niki and Anika. I'm really excited, because I haven't seen either of them in ages. A bit of food is planned, but mostly we'll just be hanging out, cracking jokes at each other's expense.

This picture is from when I was in Chicago last October with my family - you can see us all in the bottom left corner of the picture. I love Millennium Park. I promise to come back with lots of recent photos, so as not to bore you with 10 month-old ones any longer. And I wouldn't leave my dear readers in a lurch, so I'll make sure to keep posting while I'm gone. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. SO excited to see you! We'll take tons of new pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails