Monday, August 3, 2009

Running Around Town

Pretty view, isn't it? This picture was taken as John and I drove into the Bay Area at the end of our cross-country drive.

After my dentist appointment today I was running around town like a madwoman. I had to get all of the groceries for the party as well as some platters, dishes, pitchers, and servers. I also had to keep coming home in between stores because I was buying items that really needed to be kept cold (cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, etc.). Here is the rundown of my running around:

Costco
Home
Target
Daiso (Japanese self-proclaimed "livingware store" )
Trader Joe's
Home
Safeway
Home
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Williams Sonoma
Crate and Barrel
Home

This may be a personal record. Our fridge is fuller than it's ever been - which I can say with certainty since we've only had it two months, and it's been pretty empty. Luckily I got the keys to the "club house" at our complex and put some of the drinks and such in there to cool. Tomorrow is the first official cooking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails