Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Breakfasts

One of the best things about the place we stayed in Napa is the amazing breakfasts they serve you. Each night at turn-down they leave the menu on your bed, you hang it on your door that night, and in the morning your awesome breakfast is served where you chose. The first day we chose to have breakfast in bed. Here is a picture of my waffles. You can also see a croissant peeking out of the basket, which John already started nibbling on.

The next day we decided to have our breakfast on the beautiful porch that overlooks the river.

John and I totally have a thing for Adirondack chairs.

I am smiling in this picture, but really I'm just wondering where the heck my breakfast is.

There it is! Look familiar? If it isn't broken, don't fix it, right? I am definitely one of those people that will order the same thing at a restaurant every time I go. Only if it's amazing of course. Anyone with me on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails