Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Best Lunch Ever

I had the best lunch ever today and all made of leftovers. Leftovers are usually not my thing. I absolutely refuse to eat leftover pizza. Cold or warm. Blech. But zucchini appetizer and mac and cheese heat up perfectly in the microwave and a cold, creamy, cucumber salad was the perfect compliment.

You'll also notice the remote in the picture - that was because I was watching Top Chef Masters on my DVR while eating lunch. This was another reason why it was the best lunch ever. Nothing like a fun foodie show, right? I'm excited about the new Top Chef season starting up soon, though I'm not sure how I feel about Vegas being the host city. Okay, I am sure how I feel about it....thumbs down.

3 comments:

  1. My husband refuses to eat leftovers. He won't do it. I, for one, find leftovers delightful, you get to enjoy the food another time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for Vegas as the host city. Gambling, sun, food, what's not to love? Also, one of the best meals I've had was in Vegas -- at the LV outpost of Thomas Keller's Bouchon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand they have good food in Vegas, but those great restaurants are usually just secondary outposts for chefs. Are there really that many great chefs who live in or are from Vegas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails