Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two Years and Counting

Happy anniversary, to my husband, John, today!

It's our second year anniversary today, and it's amazing how the time has flown by.

I was speaking to a friend (who shall remain nameless) the other day and mentioned that my anniversary was coming up. She said "Wow I can't believe you've been married A YEAR!" I said, actually it's been two years. She was one of my bridesmaids. ha.

I don't know what I would do without John in my life. He's the greatest guy I've ever met, and I am so lucky to have him as my husband.

Here's to another wonderful year together!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Congrats on two wonderful years. (Where are the babies? you've been married forever, give me some kids to play with)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I still talk about how fun your wedding was -- and the Krispy Kream dessert bar! :) Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails