Thursday, December 3, 2009

Outtakes


My dad took photos of John and I this weekend while my parents were visiting for Thanksgiving.  We're planning on using one of the shots for our Christmas card this year (yes, we have stooped to that level).  My dad has a certain fondness for pictures where he makes me peek out from behind a tree.  I have decided I am too old for such photos and decided to rebel this year.  I got John on my side too.

 
Not exactly Christmas card material.

 
But we ended up laughing so hard that my dad succeeded in capturing a cute imagine, despite my best efforts.  Luckily, because it's my own Christmas card, I get to choose which shot makes the cut, and this one will not. 

2 comments:

  1. I want your dad to come take my holiday card photos! Those outtakes are great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails