Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Piece of Glass

AF Zoon-Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF


Dear readers, please meet my new piece of glass, my 24-85mm zoom lens.  For those of you not in the know a "piece of glass" means a "lens" to those of us in the know.  I became acquainted with the know over Thanksgiving when I listened to my dad speak about camera.  This lens is a Christmas gift from him that I chose to open the second it arrived from our friendly UPS man.  Thanks, Dad!

 
This is the bed I made for her to sleep in.  Okay, not really.  This is the last time in awhile that this lens will be off of my camera.  Naturally, I stuck it onto my body and went around the house taking pictures.  

 
I spotted a spider on our Christmas tree that I can only assume is the same spider John tried to kill on the day we brought the tree in the house.  Charlotte is alive and well, apparently.  I took a bunch with the flash, but I prefer the silhouette look of this one. 

 
Doesn't this look say to you, "Again?  Are you done taking pictures of me yet?"  


But I wasn't done, because it's hard to resist a cute sleeping dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails