Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas to my friends, families, readers, and people who happened upon this blog by mistake.

 
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that you get two stockings while your husband has one.  Because my husband has two and I have one, which isn't going over so well with me.

 
Anyone who knows John knows that this ornament is pretty spot on.  ("What a great present, Kathy!")

 
This one was from my great grandma when I was a little girl.  "Cinderelly, cinderelly..."

 
This one lights up from the light inserted in the cloud bottom left.  I hope these still in style, because I love them.

 
Hello, Hershey Kiss elf.  Please get back to work and make me some Kisses.  Thank you.


 
Apparently back in 1983 when I got this ornament, Santa was in a band.  I think they've since broken up.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, John has two stockings? You totally spoil him :)

    Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails