Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Intakes


I posted the outtakes from our photo shoot with my dad over Thanksgiving, and I figured I would include some of the "intakes" as well.  You'll just have to wait by your mailbox to see which photo we actually selected, but I'm not posting it here.

In the above photo, my dad had to remove a bunch of telephone wires that weren't exactly appealing.  I strongly recommend everyone have a family member with good Photoshop skills. 

 
I look like I'm trying to force myself in front of John.  Oops!

 
All of these pictures were taken in the park right near our house.  We don't normally perch ourselves in the trees and hang out though. 

Big thanks to my dad for taking all these photos!

1 comment:

  1. Will he give me a photoshop tutorial? I still don't have a clue how to use mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails