Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Teenie Lemonies


John and I were at a party in San Francisco on Saturday night, and we wandered outside to the backyard.  It had amazing teak furniture and four tiers - yes, like a cake.  The yard was beautifully landscaped and happened to have a miniature Meyer lemon tree.  John's friend insisted that we grab some lemons, and I happily obliged.  I was even more excited when I used them to make this amazing recipe because they have delicate skin and are amazingly easy to juice. I'm not big on juicing.  Or perhaps I should say I'm not good at juicing.  I end up covering my hands with acidic juice and burning my hands with it.  Me thinks it's time to buy a hand juicer (or scarf more free Meyer lemons from back yards).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails