Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things you might not know about me



Brussels sprouts are my favorite vegetable.

I don't like chocolate ice cream; it tastes too bitter for me.

I would give a anything to have a Cadbury Top Deck bar again.

I'm one of those people obsessed with bacon.

I gave up diet soda a couple of years ago, and I don't drink coffee.  The only caffeine I get is from tea.

My parents tricked me into eating calamari when I was 8 by telling me they were onion rings.  I fell for it.

Grapefruit juice tastes like poison to me.  Why would I want to drink something that tastes like that?

I once almost added olive oil to a funfetti cake mix when we were out of vegetable oil.  Luckily, Eve stopped me.

I don't understand why you would ruin a perfectly good doughnut by adding cream or jelly to the middle.

I gave up bananas for a year because they are such an anti-local food (and there are some issues with the countries they come from).  I starting eating them again because they were too cheap and easy to pass up. 

For some reason I only watch the shows with female chefs on the Food Network (and The Neely's). 

John and I once talked about opening an ice cream shop called Ice Cream Barre. 

And last but not least...
I used to have a love affair with Taco Bell, but it appears I have grown past that.  Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. love the pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, grapefruit juice does kinda taste like poison. And yet I keep drinking it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails