Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twenty-Seven

Twenty-seven years ago today my collar bone broke. Is it strange to know the exact date of such an event? Perhaps it would make more sense if I explained that my collar bone broke as I was being born. Apparently the doctors pulled my arm out first and *SNAP* it didn't go well. The way I heard the story my mom glared at the doctor and said "I hope that was ME!" Unfortunately, it was her new baby girl, but fortunately it wasn't my neck. I don't think I had to wear a cast or brace or anything because newborns don't move much. At least I've never seen a picture to that effect. Hopefully I won't relive my birthday experience by finding another bone to break. I wouldn't put it past me though, I'm pretty clumsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails