Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Lively Weekend

This is where I will be all weekend. Thrilling, isn't it?

Just when you thought I was ready to start blogging about cooking again, the rug gets pulled out from under you. I've been under the weather since yesterday afternoon and it appears I might be this way for a couple more days. Clearly, this is not what I had in mind for Labor Day weekend. I mostly feel bad for John though, because now his weekend is ruined too. He's off buying me some ginger ale now. Not quite as exciting as a trip to the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Bạn muốn có nhà đẹp không, ngại gì mà không click ngay vào đây để xem, xem nhanh kẻo hết nhé mọi người căn hộ chung cư Him Lam Chợ Lớn quận 6 hoặc Can ho chung cu Him Lam Cho Lon quan 6

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails