Saturday, September 19, 2009

SNL

Live from New York...it's Saturday Night! It's 2:30 in the morning and I'm still wide awake. Safe to say, I haven't exactly converted to eastern time yet, and it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. I got to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning and my body doesn't feel even remotely awake until after noon. Here is my friend, Kyle's, cute neighborhood. I'm staying with him all weekend, so I am getting to know this Fort Hamilton Parkway quite well. As a thank you, I brought him some of the chocolate chip cookies I made with Natalie before I left. They were all gone within 24 hours.

I'm having a blast in New York (though I miss John a lot). I'm taking lots of pictures to share with everyone, but Kyle's internet only works on my computer every other day or so, which means blogging becomes slightly more challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails