Monday, November 29, 2010

Foodie Gift Guide Part I

Don't worry, friends and relatives of foodies, I haven't forgotten your gift-giving needs this year.  In fact, I have so many gift ideas this year I'm splitting it up into multiple posts.  So break out the credit card and spoil that foodie you love so dearly.

Ready for Dessert by David Lebovitz

It should come as no surprise to anyone that I'm a big David Lebovitz fan.  I've scoured this book from cover to cover in the brief three weeks we shared together.  I was bitter someone else at the Mountain View Library knew how wonderful David Lebovitz is and had the gall to put this book on hold after me.  This book is a great choice for a book with tons of wonderful dessert recipes and pictures to make your stomach growl.

Le Creuset Dutch Oven Magnets

Someone who knows me quite well (the lovely Anika of course) gave me these adorable Le Creuset magnets.  This would make for a great stocking stuffer.  One you'd actually be happy to get (fancy that!).

A Year of Cookie Cutters

It took me a few tries, but eventually I was able to figure out which cookie cutter went with each month.  It's not like August really has a go-to holiday you bake cookies for.  This would make a really fun gift for someone that loves baking cookies.  Someone like me, honestly.

Box of Chocolates Soap

Any chocolate lovers in the house?  Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  The whole stocking can't be full of chocolate, so this gift offers a more unique approach to satisfying chocolate cravings.  Feel free to pick any other flavors your foodie might enjoy, such as Cup o' Joe, Pink Sugar Cookie, Bottle of Wine, or Pumpkin Apple Butter.

Monogrammed Mugs

Nothing like a monogram to lay claim to your work mug.  I'm a tea or hot chocolate kind of gal, but I suppose if you like coffee this will serve those purposes as well.  

Ruffled Cake Stand

I've been dying to buy this cake stand with a dainty ruffle for over a month now.  Could there be a cuter cake stand to display your creations?  Even without a cake this piece would look lovely in any kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! The magnets made the list! I seriously want to buy them for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails