Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Things

I absolutely adore cider in the fall.  I've been buying big jugs at Whole Foods and heating up mugfuls in the microwave to drink with my breakfast in the morning.

Warm cider is even better underneath a warm blanket - especially a warm heated blanket.  The only problem is that once you get underneath a blanket with a cup of cider, it's hard to unearth yourself and get to work.

John got a Xoom from work, and I've inherited his iPad.  Now I can finally ride on an airplane and look like one of the cool kids.

I never had pistachios growing up, and I never knew what I was missing out on.  John doesn't like most kinds of nuts, but he loves pistachios, so I started keeping them around.  This local brand of pistachios is so unbelievably good.  It's so good that we eat a whole bag in one sitting.  I bought the store out of the Salt and Pepper flavor the last time I was there.  They have yet to restock.

I'm off to New York this weekend, and John is left to his own devices (mainly his xbox).  At least he has Harper to keep him company.  Let's pretend she made this sad face when I told her I was leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails