Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Things

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween!  I was busy working, but luckily I have nice neighbors to come bring the party to my place - in the form of bloodied witch fingers, of course!  There were doodles in costume too - what could be better?

Flax.  Get on it.  Who knew this healthy seed was actually delicious in oatmeal?

If you like cookbooks as much as I do, then it really is time to get a cookbook stand.  It's next to impossible to keep most cookbooks open to the right page without one, and this is a much better method than weighing down all corners with canned goods.   John's mom gave me this one, and I use it all the time.

Natalie and Mitch brought us Hawaiian Alaea sea salt from their recent trip to Maui.  It's red from red Hawaiian clay called 'Alae.  I'm a sucker for good salt!

Speaking of gifts - this was a birthday gift from Joyce and David to support myCatan obsession.  When they come over, Harper plays with Mochi and Latte under the table, and I get to kick some Catan ass at the table.  It's the perfect relationship!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails