And now, for the
1. Make my own jam. I'm completely jam-obsessed and will pay over $10 for a tempting jar. It's time to make my own.
2. Research cherry or strawberry picking far enough in advance so John and I can actually do it this year.
3. Make cinnamon rolls and not eat more than ten a day. Or at least make cinnamon rolls.
4. Make lasagna using John's fresh pasta and my homemade sauce. Sleep in food coma for days.
5. Churn my own butter and serve it on warm bread. By "churn" I mean use my stand mixer, but it still counts.
6. Bake dog treats for Harper once she is old enough to be spoiled without consequences. Maddie can have homemade dog treats now, so she is bitter she has to wait.
7. Steal the fruit (lemons or oranges) from a neighbor's yard. Especially the yard the houses a business and never needs those lemons anyway.
8. Finally visit Omnivore Books, the stuff
9. Make biscuits or scones depending on my mood. Preferably both and preferably with bacon involved.
10. Make delicious food all year and blog about it despite the adorable dogs distracting me.