Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Things

I ordered Bossypants by Tina Fey and devoured it within a week.  If you like 30 Rock and have two X chromosomes, you must read this book.  I am even more obsessed with her now than I was before.  I'm just sad I've finished it and don't have any more Tina Fey jokes to read.  At least it's time for the weekend and we have another doodle romp to go to!

Our sweet neighbors, Joyce and David, picked us up these cute cupcake containers (filled with cupcake cookies) from Sugar Factory in Las Vegas.  Now that I've eaten the cookies they are full of dog treats.  Harper and I are both happy!

John treated himself to a new Nespresso machine a few weeks back and his enthusiasm for it has not waned. In fact we have spent more time talking about the Nespresso machine than about current events.  Though that would also be true about most topics, including Alec Baldwin's acting skills, asparagus, Harper's bowel movements, and what a good job John did cleaning up after dinner. 

One of my favorite foods on earth are the Thin and Light Casa Sanchez tortilla chips.  I will do almost anything for an excuse to eat these chips - I make chili, guacamole, and salsa so I can go through an entire bag in a night.  Heaven on earth!

I've never been much of a honey eater, but I started putting local honey in my oatmeal when I began to suspect I'm having some pollen allergies out here in California.  Who knows if its the honey or the Claritin, but the allergies do seem in check lately.  

4 comments:

  1. Haha! When Jacob gets on a topic, he gets kind of stuck, too. Recently, it was gold investments, and now it's lotteries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I think you mean 2x chromosomes. Unless Bossypants is great for boys and I somehow missed that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeah that book is horrible for boys, let me fix it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails