Monday, October 11, 2010

iPumpkin

John and I went to our favorite pumpkin patch, Farmer John's in Half Moon Bay, to get our pumpkins last weekend.  And yes, I mean pumpkins plural.

We brought Maddie so she could help us pick just the right pumpkin.

And because it was Bernese Mountain Dog day at the pumpkin patch.  We probably saw 10 there in the 30 minutes we were walking around.  They were adorable.

I made the mistake of telling John he could choose his own pumpkin.  Look which one he chose.  Sigh.

This message brought to you by iPumpkin.  My Nikon arrived in the mail today, so hopefully this is the last of the iPhone posts.

And if you're craving pumpkin desserts like I am lately, feel free to check out this or this or these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails