Tuesday, September 14, 2010

La P's Wedding

Labor Day weekend John and I flew out to North Carolina for Laura and David's wedding.  I've known La P (now I guess La F) since I was 9 years old.  We were on the same soccer team from then on, mostly with her dad as our coach.  She was always better than me, but I didn't hold that against her.

Since it was Laura's wedding, of course it was in Chapel Hill.  She's a die-hard UNC fan, so it was only natural.

After the beautiful ceremony, we got to do a send-off with bubbles.

It fit Laura's bubbly personality perfectly.

I was happy that it allowed me to get some pictures of the happy couple in daylight!

I'm not sure whose red Camaro this was, but they drove off in it!

Three best friends reunited for the first time in a couple of years!  Needless to say, we had a great time together.

Bags and Becca were there too.  Becca is expecting, as you can see by her lovely glow!

The bride stopped by to visit our Virginia Beach crew.  I love big group shots at weddings.

Everyone at my table had a great time at the wedding.  Nothing like seeing a close friend marry an amazing and deserving guy.  Congrats Laura and David!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails