Monday, January 23, 2012

The Big News and a New Blog

You've probably noticed I've been a little absent from the blog lately.  This was partially due to increased hours at work, but probably more tied to the fact that I hate cooking, pictures of food, and thinking about food right now.  Luckily, there is a good reason for my change in heart (or, rather, stomach), and that's because I'm 12 weeks pregnant!  John and I are thrilled by the news and can't wait to welcome a baby into our home in August!

As a result of our new "endeavor", I started a new blog:  Golden Gate Fam.

That's where I'll be documenting my pregnancy and our baby's life.  Harper may or may not make thousands of appearances.

I've decided not only to start the new blog, but to stop posting on this one.  I've loved doing Foodiebia, but I'm a practical person.  I know that now, and certainly after August, I will not be focused on food, but rather on our little bundle of joy.  I will keep this blog up, mostly for my own use to find old recipes, but if you want to see what's going on in our lives, please check www.goldengatefam.blogspot.com.  I may even post recipes on there from time to time, if I ever get my appetite back.

Thanks for making this blog so much fun for me.  I hope to see you over at the new location.

Love,
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Good. I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your weblog. Appreciate, Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays. Thank you, check also virtual edge and thanks for organizing the event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada banyak visi tentang bagaimana mencapai pertanian berkelanjutan yang menyediakan makanan dan jasa ekosistem yang cukup untuk generasi sekarang dan masa depan di era perubahan iklim, peningkatan biaya energi, keresahan sosial, ketidakstabilan keuangan dan peningkatan degradasi lingkungan. Sistem pertanian baru yang mampu menghadapi tantangan dunia yang berubah dengan cepat membutuhkan minimal sepuluh atribut yang merupakan elemen penentu dari Pertanian Hijau. Tantangan utama adalah untuk mengidentifikasi serangkaian ambang yang harus dipenuhi oleh setiap strategi produksi pertanian, di luar itu tren yang tidak berkelanjutan yang disebabkan oleh teknologi pertanian akan mengarah pada fenomena titik kritis. Hanya gaya pertanian yang memenuhi kriteria ambang batas yang ditetapkan sambil memajukan masyarakat pedesaan menuju pangan, energi, dan kedaulatan teknologi yang akan dianggap sebagai bentuk Pertanian Hijau yang layak. Mempertimbangkan keragaman konteks ekologi, sosio-ekonomi, sejarah dan politik di mana sistem pertanian telah berkembang dan berkembang, adalah bijaksana untuk menetapkan seperangkat prinsip yang fleksibel dan dapat diadaptasi secara lokal dan batas-batas keberlanjutan dan ketahanan untuk agroekosistem masa depan segera. cek juga yukusaha dan Budidaya Rumput Laut

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails