Friday, December 3, 2010

Foodie Gift Guide Part I.2

Sorry, guys, I've been a bad blogger this week.  I have lots of recipes to post, but not enough energy to crawl out from under my heated blanket to write.  So let me leave you for the weekend with a couple of extra gift ideas (albeit not a full gift guide post).

Foodie Card Pack

Anika gave me a card from this adorable Chicago designer and I couldn't resist buying a few of my own on Etsy.  I almost hesitate to post this because it will mean everyone gets a sneak peak at every card they will be receiving from me from here on out.  I bought the variety pack which I could customize with whichever cards I wanted.  I now feel like I need to have more birthday, thank you, wedding, etc. cards on hand for all occasions.  Sorry, Hallmark, but you've been outdone.  Buy these for the food lover in your life!

Baked Explorations by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito

Yes, more cookbooks.  I'm a cookbook fiend, so expect at least one cookbook on every gift guide post.  There are so many that I want this year, and Baked Explorations is on the top of my list.  I never got a chance to visit Baked when I was living in NYC, buy I hear the bakery and the book are both incredible.  The baked goods are classic and inventive at the same time, and most importantly, delicious!  Maybe if you buy someone this book they will bake you a treat a thank you present.  That's some incentive!

Update: I just read that this cookbook includes a recipe that improves upon those delicious Delta Airlines Biscoff cookies.  WANT.  NOW.  OMG.

1 comment:

  1. I like that there's an Anika item featured on each gift guide post. I feel special! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails